About Neil Weaver Photography
A few things about me:
- Born and raised in Michigan's Eastern Upper Peninsula
- I've been practicing nature photography for over twelve years. I started out shooting 35mm slides and switched to digital in 2007.
- My photos have been featured in print, on web, and television. I recently named Michigan Nature Association's Photo Contest Grand Prize winner in 2011.
- Studied Business Administration at Lake Superior State University.
- I currently reside near Sunfield, Michigan with my wife Kristina, our son Brady and daughter Paige. I love to camp, read about Michigan and military history, and travel around this amazing state of ours.
Check out my Photo Blog, with new articles added each week.
*NEW One-On-One Photography Instructional
I now offer one-on-one photography instructionals where you will learn about the many aspects of digital nature photography including: understanding your camera's controls and features, manual exposure, rules of composition, and tips to get more dramatic photographs. We can shoot at your favorite beach, lighthouse, state park, etc you choose or I can pick if you prefer (I will travel up to 125 miles, one way, from Lansing, Michigan). The price is $150 for a 3 hour session or $55/hour. The biggest advantage to this format is that unlike group workshops, you will have my undivided attention focused on making you a better photographer. This class is for Digital SLR camera owners only. Please email me or call me at (517)743-1442 to sign up or if you have any questions about the class.
If you have any questions about my photography, my prints, or have any comments please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to follow Neil Weaver Photography on Facebook and Twitter for updates, product giveaways, and new photo postings!