A few things about me:
- Born and raised in Michigan's Eastern Upper Peninsula (Sault Ste. Marie).
- I've been photographing Michigan's beautiful landscapes for fifteen years. A self-taught photographer, I learned a lot through reading and studying the works of great photographers such as Galen Rowell, Jim Brandenburg, and Art Wolfe. When I began I was shooting FujiChrome Velvia 35mm slides and reluctantly switched to digital in 2007. It didn't take me to fully get on board with digital photography and I soon realized its capabilities.
- You may have seen my images published on several major websites, or even on product labels, in magazines, advertisements, on walls of hospitals and offices, and even on television. Also as a guest blogger for Pure Michigan.
- Studied Business Administration at Lake Superior State University where I met my wife.
- I currently reside near Sunfield, Michigan with my wife Kristina and our three kids. I love to camp, read about Michigan and military history, and travel around this amazing state of ours.
Check out my Photo Blog, with new articles added each week.
Copyright 2015 Neil Weaver Photography | All Rights Reserved | All of the images on this website are the property of Neil Weaver Photography and are protected by US copyright laws. Images cannot be be used, copied, or reproduced without the express written permission of Neil Weaver.